Unlike a lot of bands on the tribute scene, DRESSED TO KILL go to the nth degree in terms of attention to detail - ALL 4 members are dressed in exact replica costumes, play authentic make and model or exact replica instruments (and have received endorsements from KISS' instrument manufacturers), and spend 2 hours before the show perfecting the look of their respective member - thats before spending the following 2 hours moving and sounding exactly like KISS (including the between-song chatter, in character and with authentic New Yorker accents).
No other KISS tribute in the world has done what DRESSED TO KILL has done - the following is a bullet-point snapshot of the band, and demonstrates their reputation, and ability to deliver an unrivalled lookalike, soundalike and actalike KISS tribute show:
• The First KISS tribute band in Europe - established in 1990
• The only KISS tribute to conduct extensive tours of clubs and theatres, and Festival headliners in the UK, Europe, Scandinavia & Japan
• The only European KISS tribute to be engaged by KISS & their management/record companies to promote CD & DVD releases, and promote tours (since 1993)
• Played a special show at The Marquee in London for Paul Stanley & Gene Simmons of KISS in 1994
• The only KISS tribute in the world to be Invited by Gene Simmons of KISS to be featured performers on his tv show 'Rock School'
• The 'Grand Finalé' of every KISS Convention in the UK (and numerous 'Expo's in Europe) since 1992
• Joined onstage by current and past members of KISS: Peter Criss, Bruce Kulick, Mark St. John, & Eric Singer
• Earned the praise of KISS' original manager Bill Aucoin
• Appearances on BBC1, Channel 4, Mtv Headbangers Ball, and NHK
• Rock mag Classic Rock called them "Better than Kiss!" - no other KISS tribute has ever been reviewed by Classic Rock
• Rock mag Kerrang! review called them "The worlds top KISS tribute act!" - no other KISS tribute has ever been reviewed by Kerrang!
Join us for the After Party from 11pm to 3am, tickets: www.theunderworldcamden.co.uk
This is a 14+ show, 14 and 15 year olds MUST be accompanied by an adult (18+) / All ticketholders under the age of 25 will be required to carry PHOTO ID
Please read our COVID Policy