We are The Underworld in Camden Town; 174 Camden High Street, London, NW1 0NE, UK.
500 capacity live music venue, and in-house promoters.
A part of The Foundation Group Of Companies Limited, 364 High Street, Harlington, Heathrow, UB3 5LF, UK.
THE PERSONAL DATA WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU INCLUDES..
• Your email address if you contact us through our websites or by email, or subscribe to our mailing list.
• Additional data such as your phone number or your address if you include them when you contact us.
• Your subscription preferences when you sign up to the mailing list of our associated venues. (*)
• How you interact with our emails from the mailing lists, for example whether you open them and which links you click on.
• Google Analytics demographic data such as gender, location, which browsers you use or desktop vs mobile use.
• Any questions or feedback you contact us with.
WE COLLECT YOUR DATA TO..
• Send emails to you if you request a subscription to our mailing list.
• Improve our affiliated web sites by monitoring how you use them.
• Send relevant targeted advertising related to our venues, associated festivals and other content we think will be of interest to you.
WE WILL NOT..
• Sell or rent your data to third parties
• Share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
We will share your data if we are required to do so by law – for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
PERSONAL INFORMATION RETENTION PERIOD..
• We will only use and store information for as long as it is required for the purposes it was collected for. We will retain Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO..
• Request information about how your personal data is processed.
• Request a copy of that personal data.
• Request that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected.
• Raise an objection about how your personal data is processed.
• Request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it.
• Ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances.
If you have any of these requests, contact us at email@example.com